6.17.2012

Owen is TWO!

This guy turned 2 today.  What a blessing he is to us.  We love you, Owen!

2 comments:

The Babinskys said...

Oh he is sooo handsome. I can't ever get over how he looks so much like both of you. He took the best of you guys and meshed it all together.
I am very glad you have joined the blogging world. I didn't really blog until we moved from utah either. But I am so glad I have. It's the only way I've kept track of this crazy life.
I'm happy I can now see pictures of your family all the time.
And did you realize you are glowing. You look wonderful. Hope we get to see you guys soon.
Love you guys lots

Dimicks said...

What a darling little boy! 2 is the most fun age. I saw you comment on my blog, and I'd love to catch up. Hope all is going well with your pregnancy. I'll give you a call soon.